Place of work
Zagreb, Ulica grada Vukovara 269F (Green Gold)
About the position
Monri acquiring business is growing exponentially in Romania and we are hiring Business Analyst in our team to foster this growth. The ideal candidate has a few years of experience in POS or eCommerce field and is ready to join Monri and help us to achieve our ambitions faster.
Why is this job exciting?
- We are working on modern payment solutions in the field of retail and HoReCa for some of the biggest merchants (Kaufland, dm, Lidl …), hotel and restaurant chains (Burger King, Submarine, …), and banks & acquirers (UniCredit, ING, Raiffeisen, Nexi, PayPal, …) in the region and worldwide.
- The team focuses on the successful realization of every project with a prominent level of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Working with people at all levels from Directors and Heads of Function to developers, support team members, and client representatives
- With fast pace of innovation in payment area, there is no time for boring stuff.
What are the Key Challenges and Goals?
- participate in integration of ETF POS or ECR (Electronic Cash Register) devices and e-comm channels
- preparation of materials for training/education and execution of training
- perform integration tests and certifications with various acquirers/banks, vendors, and clients/merchants
- responsible for product/service documentation
- analyze different payment protocols using EFT POS or e-comm channels and confirm they work as specified/expected
- supporting Sales team during new client acquisitions
- apply a continuous improvement approach to develop, implement, and document new functionalities of Monri products
- collaborating and coordinating with multiple internal business groups to ensure the successful delivery of integration projects
We are looking for someone who has:
- Knowledge of different participants in payment market and their roles
- knowledge of VISA MDC files and ISO 8583 protocols
- usage of POS testing tools like UL, FIME,
- Demonstrated team performance skills, service mindset approach, and the ability to act as a trusted advisor
- Native or bilingual Croatian, advanced level of English language, allowing fluent communication and writing of documentation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations
- Good planning and organizing abilities
- Ability to work as a member of team that include remote peers
- Strong orientation towards customers, focus on identifying and exceeding their needs
- Eagerness to learn and to acquire knowledge
What can we offer?
- The possibility of professional development and advancement
- Work in innovative and technologically adaptable teams
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- Education in desired field
- Competitive financial package
- Benefits with our partner banks and insurance companies
- Annual medical checkup
- Internal technical meetups
- Flexible working hours and a remote work policy
- Team buildings and other social activities
If you have a passion for our industry and think we could be a professional fit, send us your CV so we can meet in person and see how it would be to work together.
We will process all applications per the personal data protection provisions.