Place of work
Zagreb, Ulica grada Vukovara 269F (Green Gold)
About the position
Monri Payments is looking for an Android mobile developer with at least 2 years of experience responsible for the development and maintenance of one of our core products.
Your primary focus will be the development of a mobile application using Java on Android and its integration with back-end services, as well as various device and manufacturer specific SDK-s. You will be working with other engineers and developers who are involved in different layers of the infrastructure and product components.
Your tasks will include:
- Android programming in Java and Kotlin programming languages
- Development of new and upgrading existing Android applications and frameworks
- Working using up to date development process (Agile, JIRA, CI, GIT, Jenkins, etc.) and modern IDEs (Android Studio)
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Android software developer using Java or Kotlin
- Good knowledge of the Android operating system
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services;
- Familiarity with the use of platform-specific hardware (bluetooth communications, GPS usage, camera usage, etc.);
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
What can we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a stimulating and pleasant working environment
- Hybrid form of work
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of professional development and advancement
- Annual systematic review
- Annual training budget
- Christmas allowance, gift for a child, meal allowance
- Multisport card (model 50:50)
- Team buildings and other social activities
- Modern office space (free office refreshments & pet friendly office)
If you have a passion for our industry and think we could be a professional fit, send us your CV so we can meet in person and see how it would be to work together.
We will process all applications per the personal data protection provisions.